Friday, June 18, 2010

Since I've Been Gone

I've managed to find a new job, which, combined with having the kids at home for the summer has kept me somewhat busy.

On the bright side, I have found work. I am putting a bit of trust into the payment system, as I've not actually met any of my bosses, though I do have my of counsel agreement signed and ready to go. I'm working as an Oil and Gas title attorney, which is a departure from pharmaceutical litigation, but appears to be somewhat more lucrative, at least at the lower end.

The best part is I'm working from home, which means 1: I get to spend time with my kids, 2: I don't have to pay daycare, and 3: I don't have a commute, so I save on gas, tolls, and automotive wear and tear.

Anyway, I'll see how this goes, and will, as always, keep the 3 or 4 of you who read this blog in the loop.

1 comment:

Bruce said...

Congratulations! I hope it is working out well.