Monday, January 09, 2006

Last minute

The new semester begins next week. I had to come to school today to buy my books, and see if I can change one of my classes. I'm not quite the mental dynamo many of my classmates are, and I don't think I could handle taking five classes straight with no breaks in between. My mind can't hold that much. So, I've got to try to get into a Tuesday/Thursday class, or something, so I can have a bit of a respite.

In other news, my battery charger/AC adapter for my laptop has stopped charging my battery. Now it just chirps at me when I plug it in. This is the third problem I've had with the AC adapter in the last 9 months. I'm not too happy about that. Oh well. At least it's under warranty. I just hope I get the new adapter in the next few days, or else class will be difficult.

Wish me luck next semester. Only 3 to go!

5 comments:

English Professor said...

Here's best wishes to you for the semester, Steve--sharp mind, minimal distractions, health and stamina.

My students start on the 17th--I hope they're ready. :-)

red.hot.mamma! said...

I'm beginning to think you need a whole new computer, Steve. Sorry to hear about your comnputer woes. At least it's not happening right around finals time, right?

nuje said...

Luck.

Michelle said...

Woohoooo 3 to go! Best wishes Steve, you'll be a star!

Anonymous said...

Steve, Gramma is keeping good thoughts, sending positive vibes, and saying prayers. Keep doing the right thing; it will come back to you.