Friday, May 07, 2010

Random Rant

I don't watch Survivor. I don't know that I've ever seen more than 10 minutes of any one episode of the show. I think if it was a case where people were rewarded for being the best contributors to a team or punished for not pulling their weight it would be a better quality show. I know that this wouldn't translate to ratings, necessarily, but I'd prefer it to the crap they have listed as "Survivor."

Now, even though I haven't ever watched Survivor, that doesn't mean that I've not been inundated with "Russell." I can't stand the guy. I don't understand what kind of control he exerts over anyone. I think he looks like the Dwarf from Lord of the Rings and really can't understand what he charisma/appeal is...

Mostly, though, I'm sick of hearing his name on all the commercials. I actually prefer Boston Rob to the guy and I REALLY can't stand Boston Rob.

No comments: