Monday, March 05, 2012

Monday, Monday

We're heading off to Vacation in a couple days, so I figured I'd take a moment before getting down to work for the day and post an update on here.

After more or less ignoring the blog for the better part of a year, I figured it was about time I started putting something on here, though I'm fairly certain Bruce is the only one who still reads it, and he doesn't appear to have a blog of his own anymore.

I found that I got myself a little too involved in politically-oriented posts before I took my break, and I think I'm going to try to make a conscious effort to do less of that on this blog and be a little bit lighter in fare here.

I hope y'all (Bruce) don't mind.

3 comments:

Bruce said...

I always enjoy hearing about your adventures, large or small. If you prefer, I also follow Facebook pretty religiously, although I don't recall if we are Facebook friends or not.

Steve said...

We absolutely are facebook friends. That's how we managed to work out a get-together last spring.

Debbie said...

really, less politics.... enjoy your vacation from Texas!