Monday, June 29, 2009

A few Random Thoughts

I'm working again tonight. I worked yesterday and last night. I worked the day and night before that. Friday, I worked, but not at night. All last week I worked at night except on Monday when the network was down for maintenance.

I've put in quite a few hours, yet I think we have less money to show for it. Daycare at $2000 a month is a bit steep. Maybe next year we'll buy some tickets and fly them all up to Indiana for the summer and save a little bit.

The kids are excited about the neighborhood pool. We've been the last three days (not today - they're closed on Monday). Now I just need to get them swimming and not grasping on to my shoulders.

It rained a little today, about 5 minutes worth of drops. It's the first rain we've had in June.

I need a haircut, the Boy and the Apple need haircuts. My car needs an inspection, a taillight, gas, and a wash.

It's going to be a long night, but at least I've made up my time for not working on Friday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like a great idea to me! As I have told Kir...I will make them outdoors kids! (Just like the cat)