Friday, November 27, 2009

The Day After Thanksgiving

I can now say that I'm no longer going to root for the Packers as long as their current head coach is the head coach. Challenging that play with just over 2 minutes left and a 20 point lead was bad form. You've got the win, there was no sense in that challenge but to try to pad your lead/stats.

I ate entirely too much last night. It's been a long time since I've overeaten like that, but it was Turkey day, and the wife makes an outstanding turkey, as my kids will agree.

I think exhaustion from the trip set in last night, as I fell asleep around 6:30-ish, and really didn't move after that. I feel a lot better this morning, though I've already been up a couple of hours.

All things considered, I've had a good week, and I think the kids really enjoyed spending the week with their grandparents.

I'll post a bit about Rome here shortly, but to satiate you a little, here's a picture of the Colosseum:

No comments: