Sunday, March 20, 2005

Food

Since I'm currently on spring break, I've decided to take a lighter approach to blogging this week.
Yesterday, my in-laws, my family, and I all went to Fuddrucker's for dinner. What a great restaurant. I love their hamburgers, especially the dressing bar. Great, great food.

Still, it's not exactly my favorite. See, I'm a seafood junkie. Currently, I have a big hankering for Joe's Crab Shack. You can never have too many crabs (insert joke here).
The best Seafood place I've been to for sheer atmosphere, though, was the Bubba Gump Shrimp Factory in Monterey, CA. That you could sit on a bench in Forrest Gump's shoes with a box of chocolates next to you is just terrific. I hope I get back to Monterey for a bit someday. Really nice town. I'll also eat at Michael's on the wharf, and that Korean restaurant on the road to Pacific Grove.
Pacific Grove, there are signs in flower beds that tell you it's a $500 fine to "molest" the Monarch Butterflies. I'm no expert on insect molestation, but I'm thinking if one WOULD molest a Monarch Butterfly, the fine is the least of your problems...

No comments: