Monday, December 12, 2005

The end of finals

Another semester has passed. I have finished one half of my law school career. We finished with a flourish - Federal Income Taxation. Always a thriller. Here's the kicker, I liked the class. I enjoy tax law, of all things. That said, I don't know that I want to be a tax attorney, but it's something I potentially could do.

Now, I get to take a day off before I start getting the house ready for Christmas. That should be fun. We'll see how it goes.

I'll post more tomorrow, I promise!

2 comments:

Bellejar said...

Congratulations on being done with finals, half way is a long way!!! The only part I didn't like was that by that time I was too far in debt to change my mind!

Steve said...

Thanks everyone! I appreciate the well wishes. Now here's hoping I hit the curve (or better) in each of the classes. I've got some concerns over two of them...