Saturday, January 12, 2008

Projecting

The Boy was given a science project this week. He was told about it on Monday, and was told he'd be given instructions on how to do it later in the week. Needless to say, today is Saturday, and we still have been given no direction on how to build his volcano.

So we rolled up our sleeves and drove to Michael's. Fortunately, they have a Quik-sculpting kit that we can use to build the volcano with and mesh to help hold it in shape until the clay dries.

While there, I took advantage of my recent swearing-in by bringing my degree and license in for framing. It wasn't cheap. But I do think I'm going to like the way they look when I get them back 2 weeks from now.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't you combine baking soda with vinegar to create the lava?

Steve said...

yeah.

But you have to build the volcano, first.

Anonymous said...

Where will you put the fire?