Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Tropical Dud

So, I wasn't expecting anything huge and terrifying from Tropical Storm Edouard, or however it's spelled, but I was rather disappointed with what we got.

Nary a thunderclap, not one bolt of lightning. No flooding. Power? Not a blink.

I know, I should be thankful that we didn't get hit hard. But that's what is exciting about storms. It's what I wanted to see.

In other news, I found a pretty good will template, so now I have a draft for wills and for POAs. I just need some customers.

2 comments:

photog said...

Did your office close? I was in Huntsville for a hearing and ran into a bit of rain, but nothing severe. Several of the firms we deal with (including someone way up in The Woodlands) were closed for the day, which surprised me. Perhaps I have lived in Houston long enough that I've become calloused to an alleged hurricane warnings.

I'll send you the will stuff I have. If you make a ton of money from it I'll expect a finder's fee.

Cassie said...

I would love a will. Wanna do a free practice will?