Saturday, November 12, 2005

How much do I love my wife?

I love my wife. I love her dearly. She is a wonderful woman who puts up with me on almost a daily basis. She works full time while I go to school. She watches the children during my evening classes. She does the laundry. She's pretty phenomenal. So, I'm going to help her out a little.

My wife sells Mary Kay cosmetics. Apparently, Mary Kay stuff is not too shabby. They sell makeup, body washes, spa kits, and gift baskets. All the guys out there who have a significant other this holiday season, the gift baskets are neat, and the women out there who might need something, she's got quite the collection. Take a moment and check out what she has. If you need something, she'd be more than happy to help you out!

OK, I've done my husbandly duty for the decade.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Does Mrs Steve have a Paypal link? There's a really cool lip gloss i spied on line the other day!

Anonymous said...

In August my daughter and I ordered a gift basket as a bridal shower gift. The recipient was thrilled. Mrs Steve decorated and wrapped it for us, and sent it to Reno for us. The bride-to-be said it was gorgeous.

I can't tell you what a dear person Mrs Steve is. I just love her.

Steve said...

I spoke with her and she said that there is a payment link on her site (one step sideways). You can talk to her, and she can help you out!

red.hot.mamma! said...

If you can, bring a catalog to school and I'll order some stuff. I could always use new beauty products. Never give up hope!

Michelle said...

Ooooo, sounds good! I shall pop over when i get the chance :)
Gramma, you say the sweetest things :)

Weary Hag said...

Can't order right now, but have bookmarked the site.

I do, however, intend to visit her blog as often as possible ... nice place she has there! Thanks for the links.