Monday, November 28, 2005

Pomp and Circumstance

Earlier this year, I made my sister make me a promise: that she'd finish her last class for her AS by the end of the year. True to her word, she took Astronomy this quarter and scored a B-, the last credit she needed to finish her degree. My sister is a college graduate. I'm very proud of her for finishing, and if you want to congratulate her yourself, you can find her at Jack's Mama.

Now, for her Bachelor's Degree, I've got a few good ideas, but I will wait until after Christmas before I start nagging her about it.

Good Job, Cassie. I'm proud of you!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Congrats Cassie!

Cassie said...

Thank you for the congratulations. There are many other ways to embarrass me. Although you've done a good job here.
Matthew-thanks for the congrats. I am going to put my energy into coming up with excuses not to take any other classes for awhile though. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up. Although if nepotism will help me get a job as a legal secretary or paralegal I might consider something like that when Steve moves home.
Michelle- Thanks!

Weary Hag said...

Nothing like sending someone over to "meet" your sister only to have them contradict something you said in comments, eh? *wink wink*