Monday, December 08, 2008

I Hate CSI Miami

Occasionally, I will try to watch an episode of CSI Miami in order to lambaste it on this blog. I do this not because I like the show, but because I think it's a public service to show just how far they stretch plausibility or even possibility. I mean, we're talking about a team that can figure out who the murderer is by the imprint of the license plate of the car that hit the dead guy's briefcase. It has David Caruso. It has Elizabeth Berkeley - in a dramatic (?) role!!!! It deserves to be lampooned.

However, tonight, I'm not going to watch it. This is because I'm tired, and because I don't feel as though I can stomach it tonight. Maybe next time.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your post just made me smiles. Thank you!

Unknown said...

I think it was one of the CSIs where I saw a guy flash a badge and yell "Prosecutor's Office!" at a suspect.

Haven't watched the show since.

Feisty 'Bama Princess said...

Ugh, you rant about it even when you don't watch it!!!