Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hustle and Bustle

It's been a busy week at the Ditch. Gramma came in on Tuesday and we are thrilled to have her. She's on vacation from home, which is nice, and she's not seen the new Casa De Binjo, so she's very happy.

Work has picked up over the past few days with deadlines hitting and other things going on. Christmas shopping is in full swing, and holiday fun is being had - sort of.

We still have to trim the Christmas tree, but at least it's up.

I'll have more later, I'm sure. For the 10 people who still show up and aren't looking up Fused Alloy Bullets.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I saw a box set of CSI Christmas cards and thought of you. The card showed two detective snowmen "standing" over the melted victim who had a hairdryer next to him.

If it weren't for the fact that the rest of my friends wouldn't find it as humorous, I would've gotten those cards instead.