Friday, September 26, 2008

And Now, Something on Sarah Palin

I will not subject anyone to the agony that was Sarah Palin's interview with Katie Couric. I had no electricity for two weeks and even I know how badly she bombed.

I will point you to Andrew Sullivan, a Conservative writer for the Atlantic whose Daily Dish has become one of my daily reads. Pithy and poignant, he says in five sentences what I would have difficulty conveying in fifteen minutes.

First and foremost are the Twelve Lies of Sarah Palin (though there is a thirteenth out there as well). I know what you are saying, every politician lies. True, but not every politician lies on matters that are easily discoverable and continues the lies every after demonstrably proven to be lies.

Then there's the post titled "Palin: Kissinger is Naive."

He is also rather upset at the lack of transparency of Palin as a candidate.

That's just a sampling. Palin is a horrible, truly awful selection.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Watching Palin in an interview is just like watching Bush...it's a cringe-inducing experience and you just want to end the interview for everyone's sake. It's really embarassing and I can't help but feel bad.