Sunday, September 07, 2008

My Trip to Bountiful

I'm in Logan Utah tonight. I've reviewed my records on the flight, and I will review them again tonight, probably after dinner. I've got a general idea of what questions I might need to ask tomorrow - what testimony I may need to elicit.

The drive to Logan was nice - you're driving through mountains, seeing the scenery, and one dead deer on the side of the road. I stopped in Bountiful and had a late lunch at Carl's Jr. I've not eaten at this restaurant in 11 years; I missed it.

Interestingly enough, driving to Logan put me on the Road to Wellville (another city in Utah). I did not stop there, but it's still nice.

It took me about an hour and a half to get to the hotel from the airport; if my depo takes longer than about 3 hours, then I'm going to have to really work to get back to the airport in time. I don't anticipate this will be a long depo, but you never know.

No comments: