Monday, May 22, 2006

Summer vacation

I finished writing my paper last night. It's 20 3/4 pages long, which isn't bad for me. I haven't edited yet, so there will be some changes, but at least it's written. I can turn it in and be complete, if need be. The editing is going to be important, though, as that can be as much as 2/3 letter grade difference.

In the meantime, I go back to work today. My boss was kind enough to give me last Friday off to work on my paper; I'm quite thankful for that. While I wish I could take a little more time to relax, it's best that I get right back to work. While I won't be making money this summer with my job, I get to do a lot of stuff that folks in the big internships won't get to do, and that should serve me well in the future.

So today, work, tonight, edit, tomorrow, work tomorrow night, mail in paper to the Professor and be done with the semester. Yay.

1 comment:

English Professor said...

It will be a wonderful feeling! Whip that puppy into shape, put it to bed, and forget it.