Thursday, February 21, 2008

Home Sick

The Boy had to stay home sick today - he's got another fever. I think he's going to be fine, but he's definitely got some bug, as he has no appetite and is feeling weak.

This means that I have to miss work. I don't particularly care for missing work - I might not love my job, but I have a responsibility to show up and do it, so I feel bad about missing, though I'm glad that I can take off to care for the children in their time of need.

After I dropped off the other kids at school and daycare, I realized just how tired I was, as well. I might take a nap today.

I've also been a bit negligent on posting, and really haven't posted anything news-related for a while. Perhaps after I take a nap, I'll get online and drudge up some story that's been running the circuit, like McCain's alleged flip-flop on tax cuts...

No comments: