Sunday, February 10, 2008

Unintended

The other day at work, we were discussing breakfasts. I mentioned that I knew a guy who at what I thought was a strange breakfast - four slices of bacon, and a small bowl of gizzard and rice. Other people at work chimed in that they were rather fond of gizzard, and I made note of my father's eating it every thanksgiving and tricking my sister and me into trying it regularly. My coworkers were raving about how good it was, to which I responded "No way! Gizzard is foul!"

And I immediately got it. What's even funnier is that everyone else got it a couple seconds later.

1 comment:

red.hot.mamma! said...

First: gizzards? Eww. Nasty. What kind of freaks are you working with?

Second: Hope the boy is feeling much better. Give him my well wishes.

Third: Freebirds is goooood! Although it's been awhile since I've craved it. I ate many a 'bird while in law school and studying for the bar. Maybe too many...