Thursday, May 29, 2008

It's Been a Few Days

I know, I've kept you all in suspense with what's going on in the land of Steve. We've been busy with homebuying stuff. Work has also picked up. We've been setting the MDL and preparing for depos for the ITG. The job I was hired to do for 8 weeks has now surpassed 8 months. I'm not complaining.

The children finished school today; The Boy did all right, though his English scores dropped each quarter this year, which is disturbing. The Princess did very well on her final report card, which was nice to see, as she had been a bit of a pill.

Scott McClellan has written a book where he's decided to vilify his former boss. The White House is playing it off as a person dealing with personal issues and denying that any of the things occurred. This is to be expected, but, really, if stuff was said behind closed doors, how would any of us know? That's what makes this interesting for people who aren't me.

We need a Futon with frame and a Computer desk for the new house after we close. My wife has offered to dance a jig for extra funds. I'll make sure she has a hat to toss change in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You might have Kirsten check out Craigslist instead of jigging. I got a beautiful treadmill just for taking it out of their house. Free. Congratulations on needing furniture. It is a fact of pysics that a person'a belongs expand to fill whatever space that person occupies. That huge house will be filled in no time! Especially if you keep the children.