Sunday, May 18, 2008

Late Spring Swelter

Texas is already getting hot. I don't care for hot. I've always felt it was easier to warm up than it is to cool off.

We've been looking at houses. Our lease is up in July and we're more or less ready to be done with apartment living. The good news is that we think we've found the right house - it's got everything we need and plenty of yard space for the pets - I mean children. Even The Boy liked the house, which is high praise.

We'll see how the bidding goes; we think we can get a little bit better than they've listed, though the listing is fair for the area. It'll be interesting to see how it all pans out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could see it. I wish I could be there to help with the pets when you are moving.

Unknown said...

oooo...hope you get it!

btw, do you have fishing poles?

Steve said...

I have one, sort of. It is a lake pole, and it's got a crack on it. But I should be getting a new one soon.

photog said...

Here's hoping you can move north ... even if it's only to Spring.