Saturday, March 28, 2009

Horizons

I went shopping online today. I don't buy things often, but every now and then I will get an itch to make a purchase.

I bought 3 movies - To Kill a Mockingbird, 12 Angry Men, and Inherit the Wind. Now, I've seen the first two already, but it's been about 20 years since I've seen either of them. I've not yet seen Inherit the Wind, though I did my research paper on Intelligent Design, which includes the Scopes trial.

In addition to these films, I also bought an exercise bike. I find I don't have time to go to a gym, and while I'd like an elliptical trainer, we really don't have room for one in our house at this time (Maybe as the kids get older, and our debt gets to be a little more in control). So instead, I bought a miniature exercise bike, the Magnetrainer. While I've not used it, the different sites I've gone to have all had rave reviews. The bike is 18 inches high, and can easily fit under a desk - I haven't decided if I'm going to take it to work or leave it here for use, but either way, I expect to get some good use out of it. We'll cross our fingers and see how it works out.

No comments: