Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Ego Moment

After the kids went to bed last night, I started playing on my computer. I found a site called web.tickle.com, or something like that, which lets you take random tests, sort of like Emode does. At any rate, I took their IQ test and scored a 141. Of course, the test means nothing, and it won't get me any discounts on my car insurance, but it was a nice ego boost.

It also said that my though style was a Creative Theorist, which they defined as "highly imaginative and excel at being innovative and conjuring up notions of what could be." It might just be me, but that sounds to me like it's a nice way of saying I'm good at playing make believe. That's not bad; perhaps I'll become a novelist after this whole law thing is over.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Nothing wrong with that score Steve, take it while you can!