Or, rather, have you broken any laws? Probably, but maybe not some of these:
- It is illegal to take more than three sips of beer while standing.
- It is illegal to shoot buffalo from the second story of a hotel
- It is illegal to milk another person's cow
- All lollipops are banned
- All motor vehicles must be preceded by a man carrying a red flag (daytime) or a red lantern (nighttime) fifty feet in front of said vehicle
- It is illegal to buy any kind of meat on Sunday
- Sunshine is guaranteed to the masses
- All animals are banned from publicly mating within 1500 feet of a tavern, school, or place of worship
- It is a misdemeanor to shoot any kind of game from a moving vehicle, unless the target is a whale.
- special note: It is illegal to molest Monarch Butterflies in Pacific Grove. They actually have signs on the trails and sidewalks that state as such. I've seen them. $500.
- You may not dye a duckling blue and offer it for sale unless you offer more than six for sale at once.
- You may not fish with a bow and arrow
U.S. Laws (passed by Congress):
- You may be placed in jail for up to five years for shooting a hole in a penny.
- It is illegal to be a dominatrix
- Any U.S. Person may take control of an uninhabited island if it contains bird droppings. (bird droppings are very high in nitrogen and a good source of fertilizer)
- No person may appear as a contestant on more than one game show in one year
- You may never leave your car keys in an unattended vehicle
- It is illegal to roam the streets wearing black clothes, felt shoes, and black shoe polish on your face as these items are the tools of a cat burglar.
- It is illegal to walk on the right side of a footpath
- It is a violation of ACA regulations for a modem to pick up on the first ring, subject to a $12,000(AU) fine.
- Taxi cabs are required to carry a bale of hay in the trunk.
Remember, we want these laws.