Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Halfway There

I took my first final last night. I think it went pretty well. I wrote a lot more than I thought I would (about 6000 words in 3 hours), but I was busy the whole time, and wasn't really frantic.

I finished the exam about 20 minutes before the end. So I got to spell check, look over my answers, etc., I was just about to save and exit (we use testing software, so I can do this on the computer and then upload the test later) when I looked at the end of the test and noticed that two of my problems didn't have answers. I had completely forgotten to answer them. This I discovered with 9 minutes left on the test.

I'd been wondering about coutnervailing duty/antidumping problems (I think I chose the wrong item), so I'm glad that I got to see that on there, but I wish I had had more time to write a better answer.

National Security Law is next - I'm a little nervous about this one.

No comments: