Sunday, January 28, 2007

Atlatl starfruit

I can't remember the name of the game, but I think I first saw it on Particleman's blog a couple years ago (maybe Google Smack, or something?). Anyway, the point of the game is to take two random words, run a google (or Yahoo) search, and try to find a combination that has only one site come up on search result.

The above combination was the one I used, which probably won't work anymore, since the combination is now on my blog, but if you find yourself in need of something to occupy your time and you can't leave your desk...

4 comments:

Bookworm said...

I'm impressed that you found one blog. And I'm suspecting that you don't want to study right now!

heatherfeather said...

that would be googlewhack. :)

heatherfeather said...

that would be googlewhack. :)

Michelle said...

OOooo, that sounds like a fun thing to do in my lunch break!