Sunday, October 19, 2008

CLE Me ASAP

Today we went to church. It's been a while - longer than we should have waited, but it was nice to get back. Today was closer in service to what I'm used to; there were no thanks to us for gathering in "God's living room."

This afternoon, I could be watching football, dozing in the living room. However, the Apple is pretty grumpy because we didn't go to lunch with the Photogs, so to placate him, and give him the opportunity to fall asleep himself, we put on Ferngully, the Last Rainforest. He loves this movie, a gift to The Boy from his aunt. He's watching it now.

I chose to take advantage of my inability to watch football, myself. I am currently listening to my last hour of CLE - Continuing Legal Education - for my mandatory 4 hours of CLE ethics required during my first year as an attorney. This is as boring as whale shit.

But, it has to be done, and I do it gladly.

1 comment:

photog said...

Sorry to disappoint the Apple. We'll be in Houston next Sunday with my sister. We'll also be unavailable on November's second Sunday as our friend's child is being baptized. That's a long way of saying: do you want to have lunch on the 2nd?