Friday, October 17, 2008

Sarah Palin at it again

Sarah Palin apparently doesn't just not do Press Conferences, but she's not allowed to even watch the news from time to time by her campaign, because it might upset her. (From the Washington Post)

Is Senator McCain allowed to watch the news? Is this some sort of benign sexism, that she can't handle being picked on? She's tough enough to be President, but not hear bad news? WTF?

Sarah made mention of this at a campaign stop in North Carolina, where she mentioned she loved visiting the "pro-America" parts of the country. I haven't seen her; does that mean I'm in the Anti-America part of America? What are the pro-America parts of America? I need to know, as a veteran, I need to make sure I'm in one of them.

Sarah Palin is the best-vetted, most capable, and undoubtedly the lodestar standard bearer of all vice-presidential picks, both past and present.

1 comment:

Feisty 'Bama Princess said...

As my mother loves to say, "Put your big girl panties on and deal with it!"