Thursday, January 01, 2009

Welcome to 2009

This is the first day of the new year. Two years ago, I spent this day going to New Orleans to help with hurricane relief. This year, I think I'm going to go out for lunch. Technically, we have a 4-day weekend, but I'm going to go in to work tomorrow to get a few more hours in.

My plan is to start looking for a new job this year, something a little more permanent than contract/staff attorney. I don't mind pharmaceutical litigation, but the process is so long. I guess I like to see returns a little more quickly.

At any rate, the kids had fun last night, though only the Apple made it to midnight. Kir made it to bed about 12:04, and is still asnooze.

1 comment:

photog said...

Happy New Years!

I'll be in the office tomorrow as well.

Good luck on the job search. I'll keep my eyes open for you.