Friday, February 09, 2007

Ch-ch-ch-changes

Well, I gave in and moved to the new blogger. I did this mostly because blogger told me that the next time I logged in, I'd have to switch to Google blogger.

Since I made the change, I decided to change the name of my blogspot, as well. No more (myname).blogspot.com. Instead, I've changed to binjoditch.blogspot.com. This was partly for privacy reasons, and partly because I wanted my url to match my blog's name a little more closely, and now seemed like the best time to do so.

So, I'll stop by all my regular readers' blogspots to say howdy, but everyone needs to update their links, if they want to keep me around.

2 comments:

heatherfeather said...

whoa... you changed it indeed...

thanks for the update, i changed my feed!

Michelle said...

Looking good :o)