Monday, February 26, 2007

Memo to Self

I don't like writing memos for class. They are difficult for me to focus on for any great length of time, and I get frustrated because what I want to say in 7 words I have to spread out over nearly 7 pages.

Anyway, I finished my memo last night at about 10:30, and I wasn't happy with it, but I was done with it.

Then I read for Criminal Trial Advocacy, where I play a lawyer tomorrow (again) with my partner and then maybe I'll get to sleep a little, and get over my cold.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

>> what I want to say in 7 words I have to spread out over nearly 7 pages

My sentiments exactly and my precise problem at the moment. I'm jealous that yours is even done. I've got two paragraphs and feel like I should get a reward for just that much.

Steve said...

Oh, it gets worse. I wrote 7 pages, the limit being 10, and everyone I've spoken to has at least 12. I feel very inadequate right now.