Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Diplomacy inaction

I've written about North Korea once or twice on my blog. See here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.

The good folks at the Gun Toting Liberal have a collection of links regarding the recent agreement reached in the six-nation talks regarding North Korea's nuclear program, and a quick rundown on why it's ok to negotiate with Asians but not Persians.

I don't have time to get into detail on any of this, but suffice it to say, I think negotiating with the Chonger and North Korea to get them to agree to not do what they were supposed to not be doing in the first place is just fueling the fire of their regime (and this is a regime, if ever there was one).

Anyway, if you have a minute, click on some of the links above and see what the good folks have to say. And if you want to know what I think, you have over a dozen links above, as well.

No comments: