Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Mysterious Ways

I woke up this morning and didn't feel like going to my morning class. My second class in the morning was cancelled, and I was tempted to use that excuse to just skip my other morning class. But, at the last minute, I decided it would be best to save my absences for when the children were sick, or some other issues come up. So, I dropped the daughter off at pre-k and headed downtown to school. 45 minutes later, I arrived at the door of my class, where the sign was posted: Class Cancellation - International Environmental Law.

I'm not quite sure why He did that to me, but at least y'all get a chuckle out of this.

2 comments:

red.hot.mamma! said...

What lesson did we learn? Always go with your most hedonistic of instincts. You try to do the responsible thing & you get burned. Go with the selfish urges!

particleman said...

dude, that sucks. i think the school and/or the professor should be required to call every student in the class and inform them of the cancellation.