Thursday, February 01, 2007

I'm troubled

Since I've been on blogger, I have had stretches where certain words I've used have generated more hits than others. For example, when I placed some "Black Water" lyrics up here some time back, I had several people stop by for that. My comments on Yu-gi-oh (june 25) still get hits fairly regularly, as does my post on Max Schnelling having passed away (some 2 years ago now).

But the most common search term people have found my site with recently is "preteen," which I used in a post last month. For whatever reason, people keep doing searches on blogger/google/etc. using just the word preteen, and ending up in the binjo ditch. Are there really that many preteen bloggers out at 11:24 at night, or is there something more underhanded (I won't use the word sinister to mean bad - I'm a lefty).

Look, if your head is in the gutter, that's one thing, but keep any pedophilic tendencies out of the Binjo Ditch. They're not welcome here.

No comments: