Friday, January 20, 2006

Bad news, but not "bad" news

My daughter had to stay home from daycare today, due to a high fever. Strangely, she wasn't acting sick at all; just had a fever. So, I called the doctor, and took her in. Turns out she has a bit of an ear infection. That explains the fever. Anyway, some Amoxicilin and rest, and she'll be good as new.

Now for the bad news. The wife bought Fame, the first two seasons. She says she still likes the re-runs, which I don't believe, because I seem to recall the reruns being banned by executive decree during the cleansing of useless television shows, such as Gimme a Break, and Briscoe County, Junior.

Ahh, well.

1 comment:

English Professor said...

Heh heh heh. I take it your wife doesn't read your blog?

Hope your little one is all better soon!