Monday, January 16, 2006

Sicky-sick sick

You wouldn't know it to look at him, but the little boy is an evil genius. He's managed to bring this entire house to its knees over the last three days. Whatever it was that he had, he gave to me - and I firmly believe he felt as badly as he looked based on my experiences the last few days. The Kirsten has picked something up as well. She's using the holiday to catch up on her sleep. But, perhaps most interesting of all is that he managed to get the Girl sick. She didn't even know it, but got sent home from daycare with a 101 fever today.

And of course, to ensure his complete victory, he made it a point to wake up screaming every hour on the hour last night. Thus we've all been driven completely insane, exhausted, and subject to his every little whim.

All this from a 22 pound boy. Amazing.

I still haven't been able to do my reading for class on Wednesday. That's not good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor little boy. He was certainly healthy 2 - 3? - weeks ago when I tried out my digital camera. I have a beautiful picture of him which is now my desktop. I put all the pictures into a zip file that I can't find. I don't know where they are. But Steve, all the ones that disappeared? They were all hiding in there. I wish I had my little book so I could learn more about my camera...

Michelle said...

What a sharing family you have!