Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Bulk mail

I got three letters today. They came from various law firms in and around Houston. They were not offering me employment, however, inasmuch as I'm not so much in demand, what being a C+ student from a fourth tier law school. No, the letters were to sell their wares as attorneys who would zealously represent me and my interests for the tickets I received back at the end of June. For the low, low price of either $25/50/75 (a little of each was offered), these wonderful law firms will take my case, after a free consultation, and help me with my tickets.

Now, if you read my blog, you know that I'm a law student. You also know that I already handled these tickets, and I got them dismissed for free.

And to think I could have received a free consultation at three local law firms.

Oh well...

No comments: