Friday, February 10, 2006

Daughter goes to lawschool

Because I'm currently sans laptop, I had to come in to school on Wednesday to print off a couple cases for the next day. In order to ease the burden on my lovely wife, I brought the daughter with me. We get to the front door and I show the security guard my ID, he looks over the side of the table and says to daughter "where's your ID?"

Daughter smiles brightly, sticks her arms out, and shouts, "I'm [daughter]!"

She was very popular amongst my friends in class. She's a cutie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can imagine, with that pretty blonde hair, big blue eyes, and her sparkling personality, she must have just knocked everyone dead. My little doll-baby. Give her a kiss from Gramma. Oh, and tell the little guy "Go!"

Michelle said...

Awwwww, the little cutie!