Friday, February 10, 2006

Friday

Things are swerving back toward normalcy. The delivery guy picked up my computer with little griping - apparently he was only supposed to drop off the box, and then I was going to have to call back to set up a pickup time, though I convinced him to stay the extra 42 seconds it took me to put the computer in the box.

My new phone arrived yesterday, which means I'm no longer sans phone.

I did my education law orations yesterday, so I'm finished reciting for that class, just have the paper to go.

I only missed two classes today, out of four, so I'm not as far behind as I feared I'd be.

My son is learning how to play the "go" game (see previous post, which I won't link here because I'm lazy, where I point to a child and yell go, and they run around the living room giggling like hyenas and then return to me ad infinitum), though he can't say go, so he points to his brother and yells "D'oh!" It's cute.

We're having hamburger helper tonight, so PETA, if you're looking for a new cause to protest, our kitchen is fair game, but we might not have enough HH to serve all of you, so pack a bag dinner.

No comments: