Monday, February 13, 2006

Nine Things I'll Never Be

Since Particleman and Heatherfeather are playing, and I like inclusion with the cool kids, I've decided to take it upon myself to write my own list. So there. And, since I'm a rebel, I won't pass it on ad infinitum, rather, I'll let whoever wants to do one do one.

1. Latvian
2. Able to play any instrument that requires use of more than one hand to play notes/chords
3. A democrat
4. A republican
5. A goalie for the Detroit Red Wings
6. Able to get this thing out of my teeth.
7. An ambulance chaser
8. A fan of Jessica Simpson, Britney Spears, or any of their numerous clones
9. A Supreme Court Justice

5 comments:

English Professor said...

"9. A Supreme Court Justice"

Perhaps you sell yourself short. :-)

Anonymous said...

That's probably my fault. Although his dad is over 6', I am only 5'2", and my own dad was even shorter than that. But we're Serbian, and we may be short, but we're tough little guys. Steve's only goal in life was to be 6' tall, and that could be #10 on his list. :-D

Michelle said...

Ditto with EP :)

LOL @ no6..ewwwww!!

English Professor said...

You're Serbs? Houchin doesn't sound Serbian--is it on Steve's maternal side?

Anonymous said...

You only have one hand?