Saturday, June 10, 2006

Work

I get to work today. This is the second Saturday in a row that I've had to go in. While I'm complaining, I know I shouldn't be, as everyone else in the office works virtually every Saturday, and when I go in, it's only for an hour or two.

Still, I tend to get possessive of my time, and my family's time. I'm going in at 11:30 and won't be home until after 1, right through the middle of the day. This makes weekend planning a little more difficult (which is difficult enough having lost the minivan). Oh well, at least I get paid for working, which is a step up from McDonald's, when I'd have to clock out for any overtime (I won't be getting overtime this week, though).

1 comment:

Papamoka said...

Life sucks some times and you have to do what you have to do. I feel your pain every day.

If I bet on the lottery I just might win but then again I too have to do what I have to do. Feed the kids...